As a bank that goes out of our way to be of service, we offer the best in convenience banking – from debit cards to telephone and internet banking. Talk with us about your unique needs. We want your banking experience to be enjoyable and hassle-free.
- ONLINE BANKING & BILL PAY
- MOBILE BANKING
- ATM CARDS
- DEBIT CARDS
- MY MOBILE MONEY
- 24-HOUR TELEPHONE BANKING
Online Banking & Bill Pay
With First Community Bank’s online banking service, we’re open whenever you say! Log on to access important information about your account. You can also sign up for our online bill-pay service for an additional fee, enabling you to pay bills automatically from your computer – no more stamps, envelopes or checks to write.
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. It’s really quite simple… so simple, you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it!
- Round-the-clock computer access to your account
- No software to install
- Simple, online bill-pay services (fee applies)
- Unlimited access
- User friendly
- E-mail questions to email@example.com
- Bill pay available for $4.95 per month
You say when and where. We’ll meet you there. Pay bills, deposit checks and more! The FCBCA mobile banking app allows you to manage your money safely and securely for FREE.
ATM cards make it easier to make purchases, withdraw cash, transfer funds or simply check your account balance whenever and wherever you like. Use your First Community Bank ATM card wherever NYCE, PLUS, or Pulse ATM network logos are displayed. Purchases are debited directly from your checking account, without all the check-writing and ID verification hassles. Your monthly bank statement will include all the details of your ATM card transactions.
Use your First Community Bank debit card wherever VISA is accepted. Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account, without all the check-writing and ID-verification hassles. Your monthly bank statement will include all the details of your debit card transactions. Your debit card also doubles as an ATM card that may be used around the world wherever you see the NYCE, PLUS, or Pulse ATM network logos displayed. This enables you to withdraw cash, transfer funds or simply check your account balance whenever and wherever you like. Interested in debit card management services? Check out our My Mobile Money app!
Please handle your debit card with the utmost of care. Do not keep your PIN number with your debit card.
If you find your debit card has been lost or stolen please notify us immediately. The sooner we are notified the less likely fraudulent activity can occur on your account. You can call us at 334-567-0081 during our business hours. If you discover the loss or theft after hours, please call (800) 791-2525.
If you're traveling outside of your immediate area and plan to use your First Community Bank debit card during your trip, please notify us before you depart. To notify First Community Bank of Central Alabama of an upcoming trip, please send us a secure message via online banking or call our Customer Service Department at 334-567-0081
- When notifying us about international travel, it's important to include a list of the specific countries you will be visiting where you may need to use your card. Remember to include places where you have a flight layover in case you need to make a purchase at the airport.
- Make sure we have your current contact information in case we need to contact you.
- Keep our customer service phone number handy in case your card is lost or stolen. During business hours, you can call 334-567-0081. After hours, call 800-791-2525.
- Our debit cards have daily limits for cash withdrawals and purchases. Contact us if you wish to make any changes to these limits before you go.
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Our telephone banking line lets you access your account information easily, safely and quickly – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
My Mobile Money
Manage and monitor your debit account wherever you go with the new FCBCA My Mobile Money App! Turn your debit card on and off, receive card alerts, set spending controls and more. It’s peace of mind in the palm of your hands. Download directly from your mobile phone today at the Google Play/Apple iTunes store!